Find Your Unicorn Virtual Assistant (Swipe File)
This fill-in-the-blank swipe will save you HOURS in your search for a long-term VA!
Whenever I post this VA job description, it usually gets me at least 20+ applicants who are within my monthly or hourly budget, qualified, tech-savvy, proactive about the application process to work with me, and openly enthusiastic to help me with what I need.
Using this template cuts the hiring process down to one week max and leads to me having a handful of interviews with potential VAs who are already aligned and on-board with my brand mission, personal values, and eager to be part of the movement I’m building.
Grab my swipe file now and you’ll be one copy-and-paste closer to finding your first long-term virtual assistant!
- My full job description in Google Docs format, ready to easily copy-and-paste into the hiring platform of your choice
- Explainer notes outlining the purpose of each section and why I include it
- A list of places for finding your virtual assistant (including the one I prefer and use every time to get 20+ qualified VAs within my budget)
- Interview questions I ask my top three candidates to make sure we’re a good fit
Bounce Back After a Less-Than-Stellar Launch
A 3-Part Workbook + 3 Fully-Transcribed Audio Files to walk you through the process!
A Course on What The Heck Happened & How to Fix It For Next Time
- Figure out why you didn't get the number of sign-ups that you expected, even though you feel like you did "everything right"
- Discover the missing pieces that you didn't know were vital to launch success
- Crunch your numbers and see where you stand among your peers
- Learn when to send private invitations and when NOT to (because no one likes to be bothered or pressured)
- Encourage your community members to participate and interact during your live challenge
- Re-launch your offer with passion and confidence, knowing you have your bases covered