Why use Canva or Picmonkey at all?
(You know, versus hiring a graphic designer or using something more professional like Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.)
- Both are web-based tools (you can access them from anywhere if you have an internet connection)
- Both have a free version
- Both are simple enough to learn in less time than it would take you to learn how to use an Adobe product
Why choose one over the other?
Use whichever one you feel most comfortable using, and that you actually find FUN. Forget what all 30,000 results in Google say. Try one. Try the other. See which one you keep coming back to and that is the one for you!
- Popular right now
- Lots of templates
- You can save your work for later
- Your designs end up looking just like everyone else's on the internet
- Overwhelming choices
- Simple, fewer choices
- All free, no surprises.
- Lots of ads in the free version
- Can't save your work (in the free version)